The Plan of Action
My Objectives are the Following:
1. To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
2. To communicate to you the results of our activities.
3. To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value…between you and the buyer.
The following are the Steps I Take to Get a Home Sold…
We take the “Pro-active Approach:”
1. Submit your house to our local Multiple Listing Service.
2. Price your house competitively …to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
3. Promote your house at company sales meetings. Coldwell Banker St. Helena and Napa Sales Meetings. Present at both office sales meetings, a slide show of the property with features noted.
4. Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
5. Email a features sheet to the top agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
6. Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more salable.
7. Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace every 2 weeks.
8. Prospect 4 hours per day and talk to 20 people or more per day looking for potential buyers.
9. Contact over the next seven days…my buyer leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers. We use Top Producer's Contact management system to maintain all of these contacts and leads.
10. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
11. Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
12. Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
13. Have the cooperating Brokers in your area tour your home. At Thursday's Napa MLS morning Tours.
14. Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home…for their feedback and response. By telephone, email or fax. Feedback form.
15. Assist you in arranging interim financing …if necessary.
16. Represent you on all offer presentations…to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
17. Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted….all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
18. Deliver your check at closing!
The Marketing and Servicing Plan
To get Your House SOLD!
Here’s what we do to market houses
1. Broker’s Open Houses- the key is to sell to the agents and not the buyers. Gives us an opportunity to introduce your house to several agents. We will ask agents to write the price the house should sell for on the back of their business cards. Send a general flier to many of the other real estate offices.
2. Call 100 neighbors around your house- to tell them about your home, to find out if they know anyone who they would like to make their new neighbor or who is moving to the area.
3. “Just Listed Postcards/Flyers- Walk or mail out 100 postcards to inform the area of the new house on the market. They may know of someone moving to the area.
4. When you list with me, I will knock on 100 doors- with face to face contact, your house is remembered first when they think of houses on the market in their area.
5. Advertise in specialized papers-Napa Valley Register, St. Helena Star Newspapers, The Buyer's Guide
6. Email or Fax your home to other top agents- agents work with buyers everyday.
7. 30 and 60 day reviews- To have a conversation about any of three things: a price adjustment, a terms adjustment, or the marketing tools.
8. Semimonthly calls and Customer Web Page- An update in person or on the phone regarding the activity in the market(solds, new listings, interest rates) and of course the activity of your house(agent showing, interest calls to office etc). Like a Report card: to monitor/track the activity of other agents calling on your house. You'll have your own website to monitor the activities we are doing 24/7. You can access it on my website's home page "Customer Web Login!"
9. Personal Networking- I am in contact with buyers everyday. I am involved with other agents that attend the Napa Thursday Caravan every week to announce your home and the Women's Council of Realtors monthly meeting. I'm Meeting new people everyday! (President WCR Napa Valley Chapter 2010).
10. Public Open Houses- We can do as many open houses as you want. An effective approach is to have an open house every Sunday for the first month. Advertising in the newspaper and sending out flyers or postcards alerting potential buyers of your open house and placing on website the date and time of the Open House. Showcasing your house is also possible.
11. Agent evaluation cards/email/fax/phone call- send these out to agents every time they show your home. It gives feedback of what the agent and buyers thought of your house. This will remind the agent about your house and may generate another showing or two. Feedback form.
12. MLS and Yard Sign- Our job is to sell agents on your house. 80% sales are from agents. Agents work with buyers daily!!